Certificate Training Programme on Time Management Skills
Upon completion of this training workshop the participants will be:
- Able to identify the biggest ‘time stealers’ that would reduce productivity and develop solutions to overcome negative impacts.
- Equipped with practical time management skills that are necessary for scheduling, planning and prioritizing work.
- Able to apply a range of recognized time management techniques.
- Conversant with a range of negotiating skills that are essential to develop and implement alternative solutions.
- Middle/Functional Managers, Executives, Line Managers/Supervisors, and other related employees.
- Methodology of Training
- Action learning, role-playing and participatory approach will be encouraged.
- Rs. 5,250/= per participant. Inclusive of training material, refreshment and lunch. A certificate will be awarded to participants.
- Hector Kobbekaduwa Agrarian Research & Training Institute, No. 114, Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 07.
Date and Time
- Wednesday 28th of March 2018 from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Cheques to be drawn in favor of “Institute of Management of Sri Lanka”.
Organized by: The Institute of Management of Sri Lanka (IMSL)
IMSL is the national apex professional body in the field of management, dedicated to empowering management professionals in the Sri Lanka. The institute was incorporated by Act No. 67 of 1988 of the Parliament of the Democratic, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. IMSL is the only national management institute that represents Sri Lanka at the Asian Association of Management Organizations (AAMO).
For Reservation and more Information:
Mr Wasantha Rajapakse , Administrative Executive
2nd Floor, Vidya Mandiraya,
No: 120/10, Vidya Mawatha,
Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
Tel: (+94) 11-2669385